Saturday, October 16, 2010

♥✖♫barkada .tropa ツ

Friendship, it makes me wonder for its real and exact meaning and through curiosity I began seeking about these word and according to the information I gathered the word friend is co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. While I’m busy finding for the answer of my questions I just found myself losing interest about these thing and I’ve realized that it’s not the meaning of the word that matters but what was these word for. I have a million questions about friendship but when I met my extraordinary friends all seems clear and I found the answers to my questions.

It started at Divine Word College of Legazpi as classmates and eventually friends. They were never a coincidence in my life, they’re once a stranger meant to come, bring me priceless lessons and funny memories. It’s a little bit weird but I really miss everything about our friendship. Thinking about the moments I had with them makes me smile, I don’t even understand why but it makes me feel better. And when I miss them I just close my eyes and the flashback starts and we were all together. Well, I’m so glad that I have lots of memories with these guys coz’ as what they always say life isn’t measured by the breath we take but by the moments that takes our breath away. I can’t even count all those times I’ve spent with them but for sure I love being with their company, well isn’t it obvious?

When I’m with them I think I’m on the best days of my life. I’ve experience things which I never expected and with them I learned how to live in a real world. We are truly different from others ‘coz we never limit ourselves when it comes to happiness but self-discipline do speak louder than any other. We keep on walking even though we don’t know where we’re going; we’re just enjoying the ride of life. And that’s who we really are. As what was stated on our motto, the engineering students motto: Why die for 1, 2 is sacrificing while 3 is passing? Means why we have to die for the best and sacrifice for the better if by just being true and simple results a good one, for us things happen because we choose to. There may be regrets but blaming is not an option. We are where we are because we brought ourselves there. We get happy, we get sad but what most importantly we learn, and with these guys I learned a lot about life. With them I understand the real meaning of friendship. It isn’t based on how many secrets we have shared, isn’t how well we get along nor how much we like each other, isn’t how people see us together but it appreciates the differences, the gaps, the hindrances, the trials and still we look each other straight from the heart. Now the time came for us to part ways to continue the journey of our lives in each different ways. It makes me sad but I know that it’s not yet the ending but it’s just a twist of the story of our friendship. When changes come to us we tend to let go of few things but even if I’ve got so many changes in my life now no change can ever make me let go of the friendship I had with them. As I wrote this I came to a thought that it’s not the happiness I feel when I met them that makes them important to me but it’s the pain I feel when I miss them.And I’ve realized how lucky I am to have friends that makes saying “goodbye” so hard, but even though its hard we need to and we have to walk on our own way with our own feet, I do believe that this goodbye is not the last, so for now I will treasure all the memories I had with them because it is the only thing that don’t change when everything else does. And I’ll keep holding on to the promise we’ve made that no matter what happens, whatever might change still, we will not break the bond of our friendship. I believe that we will still meet at the end of this road and no matter how long I’m willing to wait for the next episode of our story. I’m proud to have friends like them.


♥LOVE MUCH! MWUWAA :]

No comments:

Post a Comment